Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

HOW old are you?

 

What are your Top 3 favorite ages?
(Or, your Top 3 favorite ages for your kids?)


I actually asked Christina for help with this one, because it struck near and dear to our hearts today!

3. 0: And this is why:  Hunter was born!  Happy Birthday, little man!

2. 6ish: It's nice when they get old enough to talk and carry on conversations, old enough to go to school, and they get really, really inquisitive and get into everything!

1. 18: I just love my older boys, and I've discovered that 18, at least for the two that have gone through it in our house, has been the age with the perfect balance between teenage rebellion and naiveté and real adulthood.  It's absolutely my favorite.

In the end, it doesn't matter how old you are.  If you can survive us, we can survive whatever you can dish out!


        aka: goofdad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are rather an overwhelming group. But I think that most who have decided to join us are glad they did.

Anonymous said...

Disgusting. You're a pedophile