Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth

I've been fighting a cold for weeks, and finally just took some time off work over Easter weekend to try and recover.  I didn't blog, I didn't work.  I did shop (and argue ... 'cuz I hate to shop) with my wife.  We spent WAY too much money on Easter.

I'm still physically exhausted.  I'm still way more disconnected from my kids that I like, or can live with long term.  But it was a productive time, and I'm glad I took it.

Be prepared ... over the next few hours, I'm going to spew forth entries to make up for lost time ;-P  I have stories to tell about Douglas, about Jory, about Topher, and more.

Honestly, it's key to my survival to use "spew" in a sentence from time to time ... just because I can ...

        aka: goofdad

No comments: